Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
Difference between revisions of "User talk:Supremo78"
(→Welcome Back!: new section)
(→Updated collapsible tables functionality: new section)
|Line 116:||Line 116:|
Latest revision as of 09:44, 20 January 2013
You are now a member of the
Hey! Welcome to Userpedia :) SLNO
- No problem. SLNO
Hey - so, I'm guessing you uploaded the new version of that image and the changes weren't showing, right? Well, they take a while to show up usually, so, in future, just stay put and they will appear. ;) MrConcreteDonkey(T|C) 13:57, 17 July 2011 (PDT)
- Oh lol xD I'll finish it soon, just gotta have lunch o: BRB SLNO
Can I make artwork for the story? I was going to make artwork of Me in the story but I can't get a Boomerang Bro. image cuz the Wiki is "down". Also if you want u can ask me to do some artwork. :DYoshiGo99(T|C)
I haven't made em' yet.--User:UltraMario3000
I WISH TO BE IN
- Then put me on Major Villains then :shifty: Obi Wan Kenobi (Talk)
I want to be a minor hero. Oh, and don't use completely unoriginal and lame plots like this recent story by a mysterious person did. --PyroGuy6
- Any role you would like to play cause you can sign up for an other role and request to be like a hostage or a police officer or something else
Well I need to know what you want for a Cutie Mark (The symbol on the butt) and your mood/reaction (Happy, Mad, Sad, Confident, etc.) Though a Petey Piranha might be difficult to Ponify. SonicMario(T|C)
Your picture from my comic
If you want me to get you a better picture, I can do so pretty easily; the image you uploaded looks too dark (in the comic as well) in my opinion. Dr. Javelin
- I didn't mean that it was that you uploaded it wrong, I meant that I thought the image I took was bad in the first place. I'll get to work on uploading a new, better one. Dr. Javelin
- I think there might be something wrong with your sig that's making things all big on my talk page ;_; -- Kill Joys! Make Some Noise! - Dr. Death Defying The future is bulletproof!
- Hate to break it to you, but Supremo retired from the Wiki and Forums a couple months ago. Why his page hasn't been updated I don't know, I'll go do that now. Dr. Javelin
- EDIT: Actually, it's on his page. "Supremo retired on December 26, 2011, 23 days after his 1 year anniversary. Many of his friends were sad he was leaving, but Supremo didn't change his mind." Dr. Javelin
Fiction Removal Notice
- Well, Supremo isn't around anymore, so this is kind of unnecessary. He retired a while ago. Just sayin'. But hey, I suppose it's better to leave a warning anyways... Dr. Javelin
Welcome back, Supremo, son of Anita and Supremus, and my brother in law. How have you been?
Updated collapsible tables functionality
Hi, this is just a quick notice to let you know that the functions for making a toggleable table have changed. To continue to use them, please update your tables to use the "mw-collapsible" class rather than "collapsible". This message has been sent because you are a user who uses these on your userpage. Thanks for your time! Neu(c|e|t) 09:44, 20 January 2013 (UTC)