Welcome to the Community Portal. This is where general discussion, suggestions, criticism, etc. about Userpedia goes.
Dont let Userpedia die
When do u guys think there will be another featured article? I'm pretty sure most people, including I, are sick of seeing Tucayo on the main page for what, almost a year now? ' MCSoulja Main Page Epic.
- It's on hiatus, but really, when is it not going to be on hiatus? Zero777 (Talk)
It says that it's going to start up Friday and it didn't. But I guess you're making progress, right? ~Nabber
Need Some Help Uploading
Whenever I try to upload my file (its a picture) a warning this comes up and says: File extension does not match MIME type.
At first I thought it was because the file was not in .jpg or.png, but I tried both of those and it still don't work.
So I tried to upload a completely different image, and this is still happening.
- I would help if i knew. Maybe you could ask one of the sysops? -- Kill Joys! Make Some Noise! - Dr. Death Defying The future is bulletproof!
Oh. You have to add an extension. If it's a GIF file, you need to put ".gif" at the end of the destination name. This used to be automated. Same thing goes for PNG and JPG. If you need any more help, contact me on my talk page. It's not a matter of what the file is, it's a matter of how you name it. - Puddin (T|C)
Why is it always blank? ™
- maybe no ones ever online when you check! unless youre talking about some kind of unnatural blankness or something, since you were being PRETTY VAGUE there Fleep(T|C) 23:17, 28 April 2011 (PDT)
Okay, NOW it's not blank. I only said always because it was blank for some reason even when I was online or when I'm pretty sure that others were online too (according to Recent Changes). ™
- For what purpose would you make a PipeProject here? - Gabumon(talk)
Featured Article Rotation?
Well, the election for the Featured Article "leader" was held, and now it says on the main page:
"Featured Article rotation will start up again on August 27, 2011"
Well, now it's a week after that.. Have they not decided the next featured article yet?
- Per Zero777 (Talk)
- At the moment we're taking a "we'll be ready when we're ready" approach, what with SMB not always being here. Sorry for the inconvenience. Neu(c|e|t) 21:28, 25 September 2011 (PDT)
- We're all hard at work. A lot of things have happened, and on behalf of the team, we all apologize for the delay. - Don't fear the reaper, he isn't that scary.
What is "Other Fiction"? ~Nabber
- Games, Music, etc. Basically things that don't fall under Stories or Comics. IMO, i don't really think we need it. -- Kill Joys! Make Some Noise! - Dr. Death Defying The future is bulletproof!
- Keep it anyway, because you never know when a new game will pop up or someone decides to make a soundtrack for their comic. ™
- Where did you get that from? He's only been away for a few months. MrConcreteDonkey(T|C) 05:30, 11 February 2012 (PST)
- That's sort of a long time, but he also hasn't been replying to any of my messages. He claims he's not retired, but that was a long time ago. Zero777 (Talk)
- I'm not a 100% sure, but I believe you click on the "move" tab on the top of an article to rename it, but I'm not entirely sure about. A staff will know for sure how to do it. Zero777 (Talk)
If you see Dr. Death Defying.......
- While I kinda doubt you're in the position to make a 'compromise' or whatever it is you're doing, I will tell you that the MDP page is being deleted because it's being made by that individual as a way of trying to create a disturbance. If you have any further questions feel free to query me in chat about it. - Hypnotoad (T|C)
Um, I'm not sure where else to ask this...
- Just make sure to put the proper categories on the page and link the article in the proper location, etc. - Hypnotoad (T|C)