Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
Revision as of 13:03, 22 February 2011 by MCSoulja (Theres many unused emoticons and they need a home)
Rules of #userpedia
- Please take note of the fact that the following rules are subject to change by the Operators of #userpedia at any given time.
- If you fail to abide by the rules, you will be kicked.
- If you break these rules, your punishment will be based upon the seriousness of your actions and which rules are broken. There is no set amount of kicks you have to accumulate in order to get banned.
- Evading a ban will result in your ban duration being doubled than what it initially was.
- Be kind to your fellow chatters. We advise that you keep your cool, and avoid making rude comments.
- Use your nick that you use on Userpedia or the forums. If nobody can tell who you are by looking at your nick, you will be kicked (this rule does not apply to those who have not registered accounts on the wiki or forum).
- If you impersonate another member of our site, you will be kicked or banned.
- Userpedia is not a porn site. In other words, don't go into graphic detail about a sexual act or link to pictures of porn. If the operators believe your comments are too graphic, they will take action. The occasional innuendo and sexual jokes are allowed, but failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban.
- No spamming. It's common sense what is spam and what is not. If you post stupid, pointless, and annoying messages; then you will be kicked or banned.
- No spreading content over multiple lines that can fit easily into one line close together.
- Don't be a troll. Baiting another person into arguments is unacceptable, and you will be kicked or banned if you do so.
- We don't tolerate piracy of software, so don't share links that lead to pirated software or to sites that link to such. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.
- If a chatter is breaking a rule, do not publicly request a kick, or you will be kicked for mini-modding. If you feel a user is breaking a rule, query an operator. If there are no operators around, inform the next #userpedia operator that enters the chatroom.
- Do not share others' personal information unless they give you explicit permission in this chatroom.