Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
Rules of #userpedia
- Please take note of the fact that the following rules are subject to change by the Operators of #userpedia at any given time.
- userpedia is a chatroom that was designed to be less strict than #mariowiki, thus the rules here will allow a little more leeway.
- If you fail to abide by the rules, you will be kicked.
- If you are kicked a total of four times from #userpedia, you will face a ban from the chatroom. The duration of the ban will be up to the Operator who has initiated the ban.
- Evading a ban will result in your ban duration being doubled.
- Be kind to your fellow chatters. The occasion rude comment is fine, but don't go overboard and start flaming one another.
- Use your own nick. Seriously, there's a reason you have your own name -- so people can recognize you. If you use a nick that makes you appear to be someone you're not, you will be kicked. (This does not apply if you don't have an account on Userpedia or it's forums.)
- Userpedia is not a porn site. In other words, don't go into graphic detail about a sexual act or link to pictures of porn. The occasional innuendo is fine, but use your head.
- No spamming. It's common sense what is spam and what is not. If you keep typing "adsfasdfkajsdfklajsoiejfaldk" on more than just a few occasions, you will be kicked.
- No flooding. In other words, no posting 6 or more lines of stuff that can fit easily into one line close together.
- Don't be a troll. Baiting another person or saying something that is angering will result in a kick.
- Linking to ROM sites (not the ROMs themselves) in moderation is fine. Just note that we have no affiliation with these types of sites and will not tolerate you supplying a definitive link to wares that are illegal.