Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
Userpedia's Restore Requests is a capability that only its respective Sysops and Bureaucrats can attend to. When an article, template, category, or other page is deleted, a user has the right to request that that page be restored. However, the process isn't as simple as "I want this page restored, please restore it". When a user requests a page to be restored, he or she must bring up a valid reason as to why it should be restored. Now, when you wish to request a page to be restored, you must type your request in the following format:
===Restore Name=== *'''Reason''': <place your reason(s) as to why the page should be restored> *'''Requester''': <place [[User:Username|Username]] and ~~~~~ here> *'''Restorer''': <leave this blank. A Sysop/Bureaucrat will place his or her name here> *'''Comments''': <leave this blank. A Sysop/Bureaucrat may add argumentative comments here> *'''Status''': <place 'Pending' here. A Sysop/Bureaucrat will replace with 'Accepted' (in a green font), or 'Denied' in a red font>
Dont let UP die
- Reason: see Antons mariowiki talk page
- Requester: BroccollyGuy
- Reason: He was an awesome user, and I believe he deserves his article back. If it doesn't meet UP's standards, then I will try my best to rewrite the article. Also, if there were any deleted images of Pikax, could you restore them too?
- Requester: Dr. Death Defying 17:29, 28 October 2011 (PDT)
- Restorer: Hypnotoad 22:05, 29 January 2013 (EST)
- Comments: Quite a late restoration response. The article does need some fixing up, but like it says in the reason, it will be rewritten.