Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
User Big Brother 5
|User Big Brother 5|
|Premiere||March 2nd, 2013|
User Big Brother 5 is the current and fifth season of User Big Brother, based on the American Version of Big Brother. It is hosted by Smasher, and has a total of sixteen players. The game began in March 2013, with all sixteen players entering the house.
Sixteen houseguests would be sequestered into a house for eleven weeks, having many conflicted personalities and attitudes. At the beginning of each week, players would compete for power over the house known as the "Head of Household" (HoH). The player that becomes Head of Household would be immuned for the week, as well as responsible for all the nominations, pre- and post-veto.
The following day, the HoH would determine who they would nominate for eviction and place on the block. The next day players would participate for a special power known as the "Power of Veto" (PoV). The Power of Veto can "veto" one of the HoH's nominees from eviction, whether by the nominees themselves, one of the three players chosen by random in the drawing prior to the competition, or the HoH themselves. The PoV holder can also decide to leave the nominations the same. If the Veto is used, the HoH would have to make a nominate replacement that cannot be the PoV holder, in the case it is one of the two nominees or the three houseguests randomly selected.
At the end of the week, the nominees on the block would have their fellow houseguests vote for who they want evicted between the two of them. One by one, the Houseguests would cast their votes, and once all the votes are in, then the vote total would be revealed to the players, and the houseguests with the most votes would be sent out of the door, unable to return to the game under normal circumstances.
Once the house count gets down to nine players, all the players evicted from that point on would become part of the Jury of Seven. The Jury members would be the sole voters when the final two remain in the house. During the finale, the Jury will place their votes in, and the remaining houseguest that has the majority of the votes would be crowned the winner of the season.
Will be added to after the game is over.
Baby Mario Bloops
Goomba's Shoe 15
New Super Mario
In all of the User Big Brother games, there have been alliances that have been formed by the players themselves that want to work together and help each other out throughout the game. There have been many successful alliances and many short-lived alliances.
Alliance Names Will be posted after the game is over.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11|
|Head of Household||MCD||Toad85||Smg2daisy||Toad85||Packy||(None)|
|Cirdec||Joined Week 4||Vetoed|
|NEX||Joined Week 4|
|Yoshi K|| Walked|
|Notes||none||1||2||3, 4, 5, 6||7, 8|
7 out of 13
7 out of 11
6 out of 9
5 out of 9
4 out of 7
- 1: During the second Head of Household competition, NSY got a perfect score. However, it was discovered that he likely cheated on it, and he eventually admitted that he did. As a result, he was expelled from the game.
- 2: Shortly after Smg2daisy's nominees were announced, RandomYoshi voluntarily left the game for personal reasons.
- 3: Shortly after Nabber's eviction, Yoshi K voluntarily left the game.
- 4: Toad85 originally nominated Nitwit and Smg2daisy. However, shortly before the veto competition, Nitwit left the game. Toad85 nominated GreenDisaster in his place.
- 5: During week 4, NEXandGBX and Cirdec entered the game as houseguests due to several of the original houseguests walking.
- 6: Due to a tie in the votes, Toad85 had to cast the deciding vote to evict Shoey.
- 7: GreenDisaster suddenly disappeared towards the end of Week 5.
- 8: Due to another tie, Palkia47 had to cast the deciding vote to evict NSM.