Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
Trumpet of Time
|Trumpet of Time|
|Logo Will be Up Soon|
|Creator||New Super Mario|
|Debut||January 16, 2012|
|Latest Issue||Issue 9|
|Rating||E for Everyone|
Trumpet of Time, is a parody from Stupid and Random Parodies by NSM, based upon Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- New Super Mario
- Princess Lily
- Ultra Darunia (Regular Form and Pianta Form)
- King Bloops
- Prince Concrete Donkey
- The Great Deku Tree
- Dora The Explorer
- Issue 1: Knocked Out
- Issue 2: Encounter With The Great Deku Tree
- Issue 3: Crippled Wings
- Issue 4: The Emerald
- Issue 5: Pierule
- Issue 6: Marcy and The Mounty Mountain
- Issue 7: The Fallen Sage
- Issue 8: Sapphires
- Issue 9: King Bloops and Prince Concrete Donkey
- In Issue 1 Snavi says "Hey! Listen!" a common phrase said by Navi in Ocarina of Time
- In Issue 3 Dora chooses between a red and blue path in spanish. This is a reference to what she does on the show, many of her lines are used such as "Say it with me" or "Thanks for helping"
- In Issue 5, part of Pierule castle in the fort featured in Super Mario Bros., with the name Pierule added on top.
- In Ocarina of Time, Saria is one of the sages. In this Saria is resembled by Kokiri-Dawg, but is not one of the sages.