Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
The Resolutions of 132
The Resolutions of 132 is the latest fan-fiction on Userpedia authored by Tabuuownsall132x2. It is a reboot of the popular 132 series by the same author. It has been officially released for reading as of January 1, 2011, after its announcement on the finale of User Soup.
This story has usage of strong language, violence, and vague suggestive themes. You have been warned.
Season One: The Pride
- Chapter One: Mesmerize
- Chapter Two: Mad World (Hold My Head, Drown My Sorrow)
- Chapter Three: Memory
- Chapter Four: The Pride
- Chapter Five: The Pride (Vanity Remix)
- Chapter Six: Brother
- Chapter Seven: Skitzy
- Chapter Eight: The Pride 2
- Chapter Nine: The Pride 3
- Season Finale: The Pride 4
- Chapter Eleven: Empty Walls
- Chapter Twelve: Scorpions and Scarecrows
- Chapter Thirteen: Hypnotize
- Chapter Fourteen: Kill Rock 'n Roll
- Chapter Fifteen: Sins of The Father
- Chapter Sixteen: Blind
- Chapter Seventeen: Old School Hollywood
- Chapter Eighteen: Left of Center
- Season Finale: Elect The Dead
- Chapter Twenty: Scorpions and Scarecrows 2: Lust
- Chapter Twenty-One: The Vault
- Chapter Twenty-Two: The Metro
- Chapter Twenty-Three: The Metro 2 (BLIND but BLEED Mix)
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Before The Attack
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Greed
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Goodbye
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Let's Turn Back The Pendulum (Part One)
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Let's Turn Back The Pendulum (Part Two)
- Season Finale: The Gate
- Chapter Thirty: Mastery
- Chapter Thirty-One: Approaching WikiMedia
- Chapter Thirty-Two: The War Begins
- Chapter Thirty-Three: Resolutions (Part One): The King
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Resolutions (Part Two): The Pride 5
- Chapter Thirty-Five: Resolutions (Part Three): Infernal Rage
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Resolutions (Part Four): Heaven's Divide
- Series Finale: Resolutions (Part Five): The End
- Dark Is Not Evil - However, like the light-based attacks, the strongest variations are generally used by or at least originated from the higher-ranking baddies.
- Knight Templar - The WikiMedians, at least from what is known of them so far.
- Light Is Not Good - Heavily emphasized- while light-related abilities generally stay within the Cynds and higher-ranking Users (High-level Sysops at the very least, Stewards at the most) the strongest light-based moves are used by the more villainous people- Ruin, Lust, and Evoltsul, to name a few.
- Well Intentioned Extremist - Ruin.
Did you know...?
- That this is the third reboot of 132 so far, and in all the fifth written 132 fanfiction?
- That the Mastermind Troll goes by a different name in this universe, along with the one he is commonly known by?
- That in his earliest planning stages, Nalia Cynd was meant to be a villain?
|The Resolutions of 132|
|Chapters||The Pride: Intro • Mesmerize • Mad World (Hold My Head, Drown My Sorrow) • Memory • The Pride • The Pride (Vanity Remix) • Brother • Skitzy • The Pride 2 • The Pride 3 • The Pride 4
Elect The Dead: Empty Walls • Scorpions and Scarecrows • Hypnotize • Kill Rock 'n Roll • Sins of The Father • Blind • Old School Hollywood • Left of Center • Elect The Dead