Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
Talk:Bodacious Legends of Ambiguous Hilarity
Every fictional work needs characters to function properly. To keep things easy for me, the roles for the protagonists, villains, and major supporting characters will be appointed by me. Most of them have already been asked. However, there is nothing wrong with having a few cameos and minor characters. If you are interested in having a minor role, please apply below.
Note that I will give out roles according to what fits in my story at that point, so if you sign up early, that doesn't necessarily mean you will get priority. If you sign up, I will try to fit you in somewhere, however, I cannot promise anything. Storyboarding is a tricky thing and it may be that I cannot find a spot for everyone.
Please sign up here
Sign up for a minor character role with a #, followed by your username. Unlimited sign-ups for now.
- Castle Toad
- Mr bones
- Mario Fan 123
- Baby Mario Bloops
- Fuzzipede27 Please use my fuzzipede form.
- KP Shadow As a town guard. See "Ground Guard" section below.
- Neptune99 Possibly helps the hero in some sort of way. Not anything to big, maybe i give them a mushroom that helps you later on.
- VideoBoo Just would like to work out a joke.
- Master Koopakid BLAH... LOL. I don't care what I be, as long as I actually appear.
- QuizmoManiac I've sort of come to expext a 1 panel appearance in stuff like this :) ...
- Thanks. ^__^ - Gabumon(talk)
- Well, the next thing I plan to do is chapter one. I don't know how long it will take me to draw that, though. - Gabumon(talk)
Please continue this comic, it's really greatly drawn and it's the best humor in a comic we've seen in a while. Parodies of Userpedia events and User cameos would help this comic along SonicMario(T|C)
- Thanks for the positive review. User cameos are a good idea. I was planning to have them in minor roles and such as soon as the comic progresses a little further. If there are people out there who want to stand around in the background of the panels, I'd appreciate if they would leave me a note here. - Gabumon(talk)
I don't think we've seen hand-drawn comics in well... ever! At least I haven't seen any in Userpedia. :P I can see this turning out really really well, and will do very well among the rush of stories. I wish the very best of luck to you! :) Neu(c|e|t) 01:51, 13 September 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. ^__^ I was told there used to be another hand-drawn comic once, in the old Scribblewiki, but it was lost, and the person who told me couldn't remember its title. I hope I will be able to bring across the humor in my comic appropriately. So far I only drew episodic comic strips, and not whole storylines. - Gabumon(talk)
- Reviews are always important, to me, so, having read the beginning of this comic, I say it looks to be awesome! I like the humor so far, but I haven't seen enough to really give a descripted review. So, uh, good luck Edo! - Don't fear the reaper, he isn't that scary.
- Thanks. I'm going for a light.hearted comic with a little absurdity mixed in, but not so much that it becomes chaotic. I have no idea how it will turn out in the end, though. - Gabumon(talk)
- Great so far, I enjoyed where there was the water in the sky and the other stuff, and Chapter 1 Page 2 made me laugh, especially with the long speech bubble at the end. Very good drawing as well-it'd take me a very long time to do something half as good as one panel. MrConcreteDonkey (Talk)
- Thanks. Personally I wish reading them would take as long as making them, but oh well. - Gabumon(talk)
- Amazing, it has made me laugh. I loved 22 cooking :D and the Angry O's :) Who is the Waluigi, BTW? --Saria(T|C) 23:54, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
- Who is the Waluigi, BTW? I am thinking that it may be Gamefreak75, though I am uncertain... BTW Edo, it looks spectacular. Gamefreak75 (Talk)
Simply: AWESOMENESS WIN!!! Nice sketchy manga style, hilarious humour, awesomeness. This is
SPARTA AWESOMENESS!!! Did I mention that? Nothing beats home-cooked Cthulhu, Edo. You ought to try it. :>j< *Noms on Cthulhu tentacle* Doomship 2 (Talk) 19:02, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
It's cool. Just sayin' - Man, it's been a long time since I used wikipedia coding.
I smiled, I cried, I laughed and I liked it... haha Excellent! :D Castle Toad
- And in the end, I was flattered. ^__^ -
- Hee hee Well, that's always the best part of it :3 Castle Toad
- I will make a logo (or a cover) for BLAH some time during the end of chapter one I think. - Gabumon(talk)
The protagonists of this comic. Six in total. Each of them will inherit an archetypical RPG class, since the author has a weird obsession with those classes. The people to fill these roles are already decided, so you can't apply for them.
* ????? (The White Mage)
- OMG White Mage, you're a White Mage, but I'm no mage, isn't it Mage? (How many Mages) --Mario Fan 123(T|C) 19:14, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
Okay, I'm working on a machinima, and was hoping that you'd be willing to give the four main characters of the series a cameo as a group of town guards The group is made up of:
- My own character, and the group's explosives specialist, Kip (Wearing MJOLNIR armor with the EOD helmet and the Grendadier Shoulder pads)
- The leader of the group and intel officer, Aqua (Wearing MJOLNIR armor with the Security Helmet and ODST Shoulders)
- The Ambassador/Sangheili Operative of the group, Destren (as a Sangheili Officer)
- The vehicular specialist, Kanin (wearing MJOLNIR armor with the EVA helmet and CQB Shoulders)
So, if this isn't too much to ask for, I'd be glad to see this make it into the series. Nevermind, the others said it was a bad idea. Though you can use the description that I gave for my character for my appearance in the comic. - KP Shadow
I don't mean to be impatient, but this comic is so awesome, is it going to be updated soon? I understand that you may be bus wit hschool/work/whatever. -- QuizmoManiac