Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
Struck by Evil
|Struck by Evil|
|Creator||New Super Mario|
|Debut||December 3, 2010|
|Latest Issue||Season 2, Issue 13|
|Rating||E for Everyone|
Struck by Evil is a canceled comic made by New Super Mario. It's about when SpinyMaster347 mind controls many users and New Super Mario must go off and fight the evil. The comic is filled with random and idiotic things.
Mario Characters (Heroes)
Mario Characters (Villains)
Season 1:A Beginning
- Issue 1- "You Make Me Glow!"
- Issue 2- "Getting Strucked"
- Issue 3- "Goombas!"
- Issue 4- "You want to go on a date with me?"
- Issue 5- "You Trashbag!"
- Issue 6- "Ring-o Ring"
- Issue 7- "Your Grass Smells Nice"
- Issue 8- "You Stole my Lollipop!"
- Issue 9- "Planes, Trains, and Mason Mobiles"
- Issue 10- "Just a Few Errands"
Season 2:Let the Battles, Begin!
- In Issue 5 it is stated by the Tanoomba that that goomba's names are Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. This is base off the popular show and singers "Alvin and the Chipmunks". It is also stated that Theodore's new date is Eleanor. In "Alvin in the Chipmunks" she is Theo's girlfriend and one of the three Chipettes.
- Also in Issue 5, the machine playing the song "Love Story" is actually a Nintendo Wii.
- In Issue 6 in Quizmo's cloud bubble, "can't" is spelled like "cna't".
- Issue 9's name is based on the movie, "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"