Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
—LuigiNo.1 on his preference of mock nicknames.
I have a personal preference for dewurst myself, but maybe that's because i want consistency in spelling correctness.
|Member of:||Super Mario Wiki, MarioWiki Forum, Userpedia|
|Join date||September 14, 2011 (MarioWiki), September 14, 2011 (MarioWiki Forum), December 27, 2011 (Userpedia)|
|Aliases||LN1(His username abbreviation)|
LuigiNo.1 is a user that exists and does things that users that exist do. He's not from the USA, contrary to what the MarioWiki persona might suggest.
Mario Wiki Chatroom Moments
- <Dr_Javelin>: GP is back to being abboying.
- <Dr_Javelin>: *annoying
- <Vruet>: Abboying
- <Dr_Javelin>: argh stupid typos
- <_2257>: abboying
- <RandomYoshi>: *abboying
- <apocalypseArisen>: That kid is such an abboyance
- <GigaKoloktos|LN1>: What the heck is abboying?
- <Dr_Javelin>: It's this stupid keyboard.
- <Dr_Javelin>: That's what.
- <_2257>: guys i move that the new spelling of the word be 'abboying'
- <Mason>: fitting
- <Bowser_jrs_number_1_fan>: That was a nice picture
- <MrConcreteDonkey>: ol' gilfriend
- <Mason>: now I'm going to imagine his girlfriend as slowpoke
- <Mason>: it doesnt help that the one time I met her she was wearing a pink shirt
- <Bowser_jrs_number_1_fan>: Well if shes pissed then she probably is slow
- <Grovyle|LN1>: That was teh first thing that popped into my mind when you said the message was "happy thanksgiving"