Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
—Guise's tag line
Do your work quietly and unseen.
Note: This story contains violence and swearing and all that stuff.
Guise is an adventure story by Mastablasta about two wiki bots called Aria and Louis who are created by YellowYoshi398. They have downloaded attributes from the Mario and Luigi articles. At first, they act like regular bots, welcoming users, but when spammers attack the wiki, their purpose is revealed to be defending the wiki and assassinating trolls.
Part 1: Normalcy Is Too Mainstream
- Chapter 1: First Activation
- Chapter 2: We Didn't Start the Fire (Actually, Aria Did)
- Chapter 3: (Ab)Normal Days
- Chapter 4: Business As Usual
- Chapter 5: Sockpuppets Are Not Horcruxes
- Chapter 6: And The World Comes Crashing Down
Part 2: Just Another Real Life Tournament Fighter
- Chapter 7: Insert A Fitting Minecraft Joke Here
- This story was written because Mastablasta thought bots were underrepresented in fiction. (Only the chat bots appear, and even then in old comics)