Editing will be locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will still be available for the time being. Thank you for 10 years!
|Location||The Waste, the sky, and space|
The Galactic Holy Knight Operatives Strike Force Team, more commonly known as G.H.O.S.T. (at one occasion called Galactic Holy Operatives Strike Team) is a secret special operatives military organization created to be a top-secret homeland security and an advance intelligence agency. They only respond in public in great epidemic public emergencies. Their Super Mario Wiki world headquarters is in Sword Base, located at the northern area of The Waste in a caldera of a mountain range, but the building is so big that it looks like it is towering over the mountains or there is no caldera and the ground is level. Sword Base is sometimes spelled SWORD Base, one occasion called S.W.O.R.D., which is only part of a larger Sword Base which orbits the Super Mario Wiki World, there is also a sky fortress, a space fortress, and a planned second space fortress.
Members of G.H.O.S.T. are called G.H.O.S.T. Operatives or Agents, Knights, or simply Ghosts. The thing is about G.H.O.S.T. is that they secretly recruit members, instead of opening a building for recruitment or registration. When they join, members are not refer to their last name, instead, they are referred by their first name then followed by a series of three or four random characters, but after leaving G.H.O.S.T., they can keep the series of characters as [another] middle name (e.g. Zero 777 Knight), and also they can custom make their own emblem which is then emblazon on their uniform. G.H.O.S.T. is split into two factions, the military combat side, which is the battlefield part, and the study side of science, magic, and science-magic in order to improve their technology. G.H.O.S.T. originally funded Zero Corps. and Zero Corps. funded it back.
It is unknown at what time did G.H.O.S.T. start, but when it was started it was partially funded by Zero Corps., Zero Corps. even supplied the weapons and equipment, they also built the space station and all its state of the art technology. It was created as a secret organization of homeland security, the only time they will appear in public would be in great emergencies, like a full-scale invasion. At one time, G.H.O.S.T. became dormant for many years without any reason, but afterwords it was revived when it was needed.
It is unsure if G.H.O.S.T. have ranks, but they most likely do since some will recognize a superior and different looks, so now it's unsure what is the ranking system and names, so it for now concluded everybody is referred to as a G.H.O.S.T., but it sure that there are ranks.
Sword Base is the HQ of G.H.O.S.T., but there are three of them, all three of them use a force field as a last defense, one in The Waste, the other floating in the sky, and the other orbiting the Super Mario Wiki World.
The ground base is located in the northern area of The Waste on a mountain range, part of the base is underground. It utilizes the greatest security system and active camouflage technology, although it can be seen through a pair of special goggles. The territory is heavily armed so it is virtually impossible to breach the base. It is rumored that the ground base actually moves. The ground base utilizes the following to power their base: wind power, nuclear energy, geothermal energy, solar energy, and hydroelectricity. Most operatives go here for training and as they gain experience, go to the sky base.
The sky base is a gigantic floating fortress where small strips of it are actually landing pad for aircrafts; there's also a loading zone on the underbelly. The sky fortress utilizes active camouflage and physical intangibility technology, and also anti-gravity technology for emergencies. The base can only be seen on radar through a specific frequency. After enough experience, a G.H.O.S.T. will advance to the sky fortress, after enough experience there, they will advance to the space station.
The space station is the largest base of them all. Saying the sky fortress is a speck on it is incredibly off. The space station utilizes active camouflage and physical intangibility technology. It keeps an eye on any cosmic dangers to the SMW World and are usually the first ones to come in contact with extraterrestrial races. It has the most advance weapon technology of all the bases, it most devastating weapon is a solar beam that vaporizes almost anything, even whole planets. A notable tactic of this base is their quick response G.H.O.S.T. who are dropped from pods into the SMW World's atmosphere to quickly get into the battle. After a knight is experience enough in the sky fortress they advance to the space station.
It is rumored that a mega-structure base is being built at nearest pulsar star (as a source of energy).
Most of their technology originated from Zero Corps., but nowadays, they created their own technology. An example would be their sky fortress which utilizes active camouflage and physical intangibility technology, so it won't be detected. The G.H.O.S.T. space station also utilizes the same two technologies and the ground base only utilizes the active camouflage, it can only be seen through special goggles. They specialize in almost every field of study and battle. Their vehicles are state of the art, rarely running off fossil fuel and usually electricity, nuclear power, generate their own power, or other alternative energy fuels.
The standardized G.H.O.S.T. uniform is rather armored in appearance. There are abilities that the suit can utilize but they have to be installed and equipped, but only one can be used at a time. The abilities are:
- Active Camouflage (sometimes called Invisible): Allows user to become invisible and stay like that as long they don't move or else a gauge will begin to deplete which when it hits the bottom the invisibility is disrupted. While not using the ability, the gauge will recharge.
- Armor Lock (sometimes called Armor Lockup or Armor Lockdown): An ability that increases the inertia and durability of the user making them invincible but unable to move. In mid-air they will be in the fetal position and are able to last longer like this, but this is usually utilized when falling from a lethal height.
- Invincible: Causes the shielding to be invincible for a shorter time then armor lock in exchange of being able to move.
- Drop Shield (sometimes called Bubble Shield): Able to drop a large bubble shaped energy shield to protect anybody inside for a while, it will also replenish their health when inside.
- Overshield: User's shield will triple but will deplete slowly. Taking damage will make this depletion go faster. Some rare occasions, the overshield quadruples, very rare quintuples, or incredibly rare to almost impossible up to seven to twelve times.
- Intangibility (Sometimes called Boo or Ghost): User will have the ability to go through almost any solid object, but it only last for a little while where after it needs to recharge.
- Energy Manipulation (sometimes called Quasar): Allows the user to manipulate energy into any shape and use them in any way, but needs time to recharge for re-usage. It can also allow the user to absorb energy and use it to their will.
- Vitality: More of a passive ability, causes all of the user's attributes to be heighten, making them able to sprint longer and faster (clocked at 40 mph), making them harder, better, stronger, giving them great reflexes and reaction time, and flexibility, able to evade and jump out of danger, accelerated healing factor, wounds and cuts heal instantly, and more, although using any of these will cause a gauge to run down and will need a little time to replenish.
- Scrambler (sometimes called Disruptor or Jammer): Jams or disrupts a certain group or object the user wishes to disrupt or jam. Or it can be used as a passive ability to hide a user's or group's location or presence.
- DJ (sometimes called Scratch Pervert): User can emit sound at any frequency, but doesn't hurt their team or other G.H.O.S.T. members unless deliberately allowed, but there is a failsafe switch in case of situations.
- Hologram (sometimes called Fake or Double): Sends a hologram in the direction or place the user desires it to go.
- Puppeteer: Similar to hologram but allows user to control the hologram's movements and action to be more of a distraction.
- Jet Pack: A jet pack attached to the back that will allow the user, depending on the environment or situation, to fly for a long, but limited amount of time.
- Icarus: Deploy physical or energy wings for long term flying or gliding.
- Molotov: The user is fire proof and their main artillery is mostly fire, the user can shoot and manipulate fire, they can also concentrate the plasma into laser beams.
- Water+Ice: The user has cryokinesis and hydrokinesis.
- Yngwie (sometimes called Fire and Ice or FAI): User can control ice or water with one hand and fire in the other hand. It can also be utilized in the feet to kick fire, water, and/or ice with the same manner.
- Supply: User has a multitude of various supplies at their disposal or for others.
- Merlin (sometimes called Zedd or Gandalf): Allows user to use magic.
- Pristinely Ungifted (sometimes called Hard-Tech): Made as a counter-measure to Merlin, user can't use or is affected by magic, and usually carries several ra'ateihanns (magical inhibitors) and one or two automated turrets mounted on the shoulder or floating near the user.
- Hunter: User carries a large amount of weaponry, and armor.
- Hulk: User is very, incredibly strong.
- Blade Master: User's tactics are mostly bladed weapons. In some occasions the blades will be energy, instead of metal.
- Drill: A drill can appear in one or both hands and/or has the ability to dig very quickly.
A secondary attachment for all are thrusters for space or zero gravity navigation, but in these situations Jet Pack or Icarus cannot be used for obvious reasons.
After an operative becomes experienced enough they are able to slightly custom make their entire appearance, how it looks, how it's put on, and how it's stored, and even custom make their HUD.
The helmet has HUD that tells multiple things to the wearer. The standard default option the HUD has is a health meter that shows how much health there is left to continue, at full health it's blue, at medium is yellow, at low it's red and will get darker the more it depletes, and it's green when an over-shield is activated (usually Invincible or an item). The helmet reads the user's mind in order to show what the user want to and not want to see in his HUD, this active information is sent to the G.H.O.S.T. Intelligence faction to further advance the suit.
G.H.O.S.T. Armor (Poltergeist)
An experimental, heavily armored, heavy combat, prototype, one piloted exoskeleton referred to as G.H.O.S.T. Armor, Poltergeist is another name, is in progress. Supposedly a more practical and easier replacement of the SERAPH Program, it place a normal operative into the exoskeleton and be able to take down enemy armies or fleets with only a small group of these. Production barely start and are unsure if it will continue. Most of it is still in the drawing board, its design is still bulky, and its armament is immense with a lot of weapons at hand, it is suggested that experienced pilots can custom build their own armament. So far it is confirmed that the exoskeleton will be powered by a Yggdrasil fuel cell and it will have all armor abilities installed into it. The head chief and director of this production is Zero777.
Wraith was the original "dumb" A.I. that controlled all three bases. It intentionally killed a member and it was later schedule for decommissioned which made it become insane and started attacking the bases. The matter was taken cared of and Wraith was deleted.
Phantom is the "smart" A.I. that replaced Wraith. It controlled all three bases and security cams. It can absorb other programs and inherit their abilities. It can also hack almost any system and use it without being detected. It is so advance, besides making G.H.O.S.T. more convenient and easy, it is also able to create counter-measures in seconds or simultaneously calculate many calculations at once.
feel free to add yourself
G.H.O.S.T. was mentioned in Chapter 8 (titles I Ain't Scared Of No G.H.O.S.T.). Zero and Sarai are heading to Sword Base, in a gunship, with Scorpion999 and R on-board. Sarai dressed in a G.H.O.S.T. uniform (unsure which one but suggested the default), and another G.H.O.S.T. soldier appear, guarding a hallway which was off-limits, he was aroused when R made a provocative gesture to him, and he let her pass. Iras tried to register, oddly enough at a public registration building, but he then later forced receptionist to tell him where is Sword Base (ground). She tells him where it is, but oddly it is not located in The Waste. Sword Base's outer defense was annihilated when Iras found it.